Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Post, First Thought

Considering that this is my very first post, a big welcome to everyone (or lack of anyone).

If you're reading this, thank you for your interest. I hope you're as keen of an investor as I am, and I hope I can get your feedback and thoughts as well.

There are so many conflicting commentaries out there by self-proclaimed analysts in the market. So often do they protect their comments by contradicting a strong possibility of a bull direction only to close off by saying the same possibility of a down market. But I do give them props for persisting on a daily basis, and still build a huge following.

I've been thinking about starting my own English-based investment blog for a while now, mainly focusing on Chinese H-shares and Chinese-based ADRs. Hopefully I can help you out, and give you a bit of my own personal insight. But if there's any contradiction with your own, I'd be more than happy to hear you out. Sometimes I may write for noobies, and other times I might write a bit more intense. Feel free to message me if you need more info.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment